Welcome to Browne Harvey & Associates
Browne Harvey & Associates P.C. was established in 2008 by Tina Browne and Karen Harvey, both of whom had previously been principals of Browne Gibson Harvey P.C. (formerly Clarkes P.C.). Browne Harvey & Associates P.C. is a professional corporation, having received the requisite approval of the Chief Justice of the High Court of the Cook Islands to operate as such.
Browne Harvey & Associates P.C. is a law firm in the Cook Islands that undertakes a wide range of legal work in the Cook Islands, servicing both local and international clients.
Services provided by Browne Harvey & Associates P.C. include:
- Legal advice and services in connection with international companies and international trusts established through the Cook Islands offshore financial centre
- Advice on compliance and anti-money laundering issues
- Major commercial transactions including:
– tourism development projects
– the sale and purchase of commercial property
– the sale and purchase of tourist resorts, hotels and motels
- All land transactions and litigation in relation to land matters
- Unit title developments
- Commercial litigation
- Company formations
- Adoption and family law matters
- Legal advice and services in relation to shipping and fishing matters
- Compliance with Cook Islands government regulatory requirements including the Business Trade Investment Board which regulates foreign investment in the Cook Islands.