Document Attestation Services in Dubai
When moving to any other country, you have to prove that your documents are valid through legal procedures. You can confirm your credentials by getting your documents attested or legalized as per the rules and regulations of the UAE or any other country you are relocating to.
Attested documents are one of the most important requirements for carrying out any process in Dubai. Whether you are applying for any job in the premises of UAE or you want to get enrolled in any high education institute, document attestation in Dubai is a must to complete the process.
For people who are not aware of the document attestation process in Dubai, it becomes a troublesome and lengthy procedure. Therefore, it is always suggested to get the assistance of legal attorneys to avoid any mistakes and keep up the process as per the legislation of UAE.
Documents Attested for Dubai in your Home Country
The process of verification of documents in UAE is called legalization or UAE embassy attestation. You have to go through the stepwise procedure of authenticating the documents to ensure that they are valid to be used in different organizations. The process of legalizing your documents before coming to Dubai includes:
- Verify documents in your country from the Ministry of Department of Foreign Affairs. Take the copy and the original documents with you to ensure that documents are verified genuinely by a trustworthy entity
- Go to the UAE embassy in your home country along with the attested documents copy and original documents to make sure that they are already attested from verified government bodies or come from reliable sources
- Submit the documents to the relevant government officials after coming to UAE. This will also help you in knowing the procedure of document attestation in Dubai and the requirements of the organization you are joining in Dubai
In case you are in Dubai and forget to get the documents verified beforehand, you can go to the embassy of your home country in Dubai and then to the Foreign affairs department for document attestation in Dubai. Submit the document to the UAE embassy for final attestation.
Process for Attesting Documents in Dubai
The procedure for legalizing your documents in UAE is divided into two steps:
Verification from Dubai Court’s Notary Public
Go to the DNCP branches to meet the notary at Al Qusaisa and Al Barsha which are open at Al Tawar Centre. Do not forget to take all original documents, your passport, and all supporting documents along with the copy.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
The charges of document attestation in Dubai vary as per the nature of documents. You can consult the professionals at Bur Dubai and Bastakiya area to get your documents legalized from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Get Copy of Original Documents from DCNP
In case you have lost the attested copies of the original documents, you can get a verified copy of original documents from DNCP by following the below-mentioned procedure:
- Provide a copy of original documents with DNC sticker to get your request typed in the Arabic language
- Go to any branch of DNCP in the first part of the day along with the types request and copy of documents with a sticker of DNCP
- Pay the fee after verifying your identity and get a printout of the documents from DNCP with a stamp of ‘True Copy’
Legal Translation Dubai
Disclaimer: An attorney/lawyer shall be consulted when making a decision for your legal needs. Rules and laws described in this blog shall only be used as a source of information and cannot be contested in a court of law, neither can be used as legal advice.