Lauden Law has broad experience practicing in major international arbitration forums (ICSID, ICC, UNCITRAL). Our cases have involved oil and gas ventures, large infrastructure projects, complex commercial contracts, and investment treaty disputes.
Lauden Law works closely with firms and experts across the world in co-counsel relationships that provide our clients with the expertise they need.
Our arbitration lawyers are based in Washington D.C. and Quito (Ecuador). Our team members have significant experience practicing international arbitration working for many years for the most prestigious law firms in France and in the United States.
Lauden Law experience in international arbitration includes the following cases:
- Burlington Resources, Inc. v. Ecuador (ICSID No. ARB/08/5)
- City Oriente Limited v. Ecuador and Petroecuador (ICSID Case No. ARB/06/21)
- Corporación Quiport S.A. et all v. Ecuador (ICSID No. ARB/09/23)
- Murphy Exploration and Production Company International v. Ecuador (CIADI No. ARB/08/4).
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation and Occidental Exploration and Production Company v. Ecuador (ICSID No. ARB/06/11).
- Perenco Ecuador Limited v. Ecuador (ICSID No. ARB/08/6).
- Técnicas Reunidas, S.A. and Eurocontrol, S.A. v. Ecuador (ICSID No. ARB/06/17).
- Ecuador TLC S.A., Cayman International Exploration Company S.A. and Teikoku Oil Ecuador v. Ecuador and EP Petroecuador.
- Two confidential cases on behalf of a public company in Latin America.