Legal Aid Ontario
Legal Aid Ontario provides legal help in English and French for financially eligible low‑income Ontarians in:
- family law
- refugee and immigration law
- criminal law
- mental health law
- clinic law
Our services include:
- a toll‑free telephone line that includes 20 minutes of free legal advice for family law matters
- same day courthouse services including duty counsel, paralegals, and court workers
- staff lawyers who represent clients
- representation by a private lawyer through our certificate program
- web‑based information and referrals
- support for 72 independent legal clinics and seven student legal aid services societies throughout the province
Our values | Legal Aid Ontario
Our four core values reflect the attitudes, behaviors, and culture we encourage across our organization. Our management and staff demonstrate their commitment to these core values in their daily activities and interactions with others. These values guide our decision‑making, the delivery of programs and services, and how we interact with our clients, stakeholders, and one another.
We will be accountable and committed to working towards achieving our mandate. We will listen to our clients, and be a strong voice in representing them and promoting access to justice. We will take initiative and lead by example. We will actively communicate and engage our colleagues and stakeholders in effective collaboration to achieve our goals.
We will always focus on providing exceptional service to our clients. This means thinking about the big picture as well as individual needs. We will work hard and continuously improve ourselves to be better.
- Creative thinking
We will actively identify and solve complex problems. Together, we will face problems head‑on and offer different ideas and solutions to advance the goals of the organization.
We will approach everything we do honestly and with integrity. We will have empathy and respect for everyone we interact with, including our clients, colleagues and stakeholders. We will be culturally sensitive to our clients’ needs and circumstances.
Our mandate | Legal Aid Ontario
Legal Aid Ontario promotes access to justice for low‑income Ontarians by:
- providing consistently high quality legal aid services in a cost‑effective and efficient manner
- encouraging and facilitating flexibility and innovation in the provision of legal aid services
- identifying, assessing and recognizing the diverse legal needs of low‑income individuals and of disadvantaged communities in Ontario
- providing legal aid services to low‑income individuals through a corporation that will operate independently from the Government of Ontario but within a framework of accountability to the Government of Ontario for the expenditure of public funds
In fulfilling this mandate, Legal Aid Ontario is committed to providing services that recognize the importance of diversity, access, equity, creativity, and quality.
Legal Aid Ontario | Gulf Advocates
Legal Aid Ontario have been registered with Gulf advocates. This law firm have best Lawyers in Canada and is providing the best services to its client across Canada. This law firm has expertise in handling the business, commercial and personal legal issues. We are pleased that law firm gets registered with us. Few details about this law firm are as under. This is one of the best law firm of Lawyers in Canada and have been providing the best services to its clients across Canada.
Best solicitors in Canada
Legal Aid Ontario have best Lawyers in Canada. Many law firms have been registered with us. If you are looking for Lawyers in Canada then you are at the right place. We have best Lawyers in Canada. You can contact Gulfadvocates through social media links like
Or else you can call us directly and can hire Best Lawyers in Canada. We are providing services in the following areas.