Kelsick, Wilkin & Ferdinand Overview
The firm of Kelsick, Wilkin & Ferdinand was formed in 1988 in succession to the firm of Kelsick & Wilkin following the death in that year of the late Frederick E. Kelsick, Q.C. The firm carries on the oldest legal practice in St Kitts and Nevis. The late Fred Kelsick began practice in 1947 and in 1971 he was joined by Charles L A Wilkin in the firm of Kelsick & Wilkin.
The firm carries on a general practice of law with an emphasis on commercial, corporate, investment, banking, civil litigation, real estate, trademarks, and other intellectual property law.
The firm also carries on a trademark practice in Anguilla and Antigua and the partners have appeared in Court in selective matters in other circuits of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court.
The firm is committed to the development of Caribbean jurisprudence and of the intellectual life of the entire region. The Estate of Frederick E Kelsick Q.C. has donated the Frederick E Kelsick Memorial Prize for Revenue Law at the University of the West Indies, Faculty of Law.